Call Us: (615) 952-3771
7SolutionsUSA is networked with our affiliated job search web sites:
Job Search Websites
Why We Are Different!
Our job search web site is supported by a member-only recruiter network with power recruiters working every job type and industry. Many candidates, including HR professionals, use this job search website to search for jobs and candidates. Due to the background in HR with hands-on talent acquisition, team-building, and talent retention experience, we understand the challenges and needs first hand for the job searcher and the candidate seeker. GET YOUR PROVEN SAMPLE RESUME!
Your employment search on this job search website utilizes a network environment comprised of several thousand recruiters. Like any job search website, it is most effective when you are active. The candidate has a captive audience in one place! All of our job search web sites are networked and have the same job listings. Click on “Job Finder” and start your employment search. Learn More!
We are a focused candidate recruiting job search website with experience in numerous job types and industries. All of our clients come to us because we understand your job function. With senior HR experience including hands-on talent acquisition, team-building, and talent retention experience, we understand your challenges and needs first hand.
Our job search website recruiting services can provide assistance with permanent placement and contract workforce options, utilizing our nationwide recruiting resources. We utilize tools and expertise that most other recruiters do not have. We provide the client with the Performance Based Talent Acquisition profile targeting best practices of identifying all the skills and expertise to fill your position. The Evaluative Behavior-based Interview is our resource to provide clients with detailed information regarding a candidate of interest. Both tools have provided us and our clients with best value hires and target 0% turnover. Learn More!
CONVERT LEAN INTO A CAREER
What Lean Hiring Managers Want To Know:
Sample Lean manufacturing interview questions:
1. Identify past employers that have adopted lean manufacturing successfully into their operations and how you contributed.
2. Do you know the history of Lean and in your opinion what are the advantages of Lean manufacturing?
3. Do you have any certifications in Lean manufacturing?
4. What are the differences between Lean manufacturing and Six Sigma manufacturing?
5. In your opinion, why are companies not able to change their old processes to Lean manufacturing for the betterment of the business prospects?
6. How does a manager ensure that all his/her employees follow the Lean manufacturing processes successfully?
7. Define what is meant by Kaizen.
LEARN MORE HERE... CONVERTING LEAN INTO A CAREER
Growth in Supply Chain related positions
Strong demand for Chemical Engineers on the gulf coast and Texas
JOB SEARCH / EMPLOYMENT
SEARCH TIP OF THE WEEK
- Clearly identify the industry of each employer.
- Use similar or the same verbiage on your resume as is on a job description. ***
- Indicate the processes you have experience with on your resume.
- Manufacturing Processes such as CNC, Metal Fab, Injection Mold, Blow Mold, etc.
- Non manufacturing processes such as SAP, Lawson, JD Edwards, etc.